- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Old Style
- 25 115/3500
History and Notes
- 1848, May 31 Registered Montreal, QUE.
- 1848, May 9 Ran to Isle Royale and North Shore of the lake.
- 1849, Jun 16 Owned Walter D. Dickinson, Prescott, ONT; 29 75/94 tons.
- 1851 Ran Chippewa-Buffalo, NY and Tonawanda, NY.
- 1852 Ran Cheppewa-Tonawanda with log rafts and canal boats in tow.
- 1850 Replaced ARROW running Buffalo-Chippewa, connecting with Erie and Ontario Railroad at Chippewa.
- Canadian Registers
- Unique ID