- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
history and notes
- 1871, Jul 26 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1874, Jun 1 Owned Henry H. Noble, Elk Rapids, MI and Wirt Dexter, Chicago, IL.
- 1874, Oct 31 Abandoned, unfit for service.
- 1881, Sep 12 Burned Elk Rapids, MI, Lake Michigan; passenger steamer.
- 1883, Jun 6 Owned Gage H. Wheeler, Harbor Springs, MI and James W. Smith.
- 1883, Sep 1 Owned Samuel E. Burnham, West Bay City, MI and Henry Scott, Lapeer, MI; 58 x 13.3 x 5', 30.45 gross/21.47 net tons.
- 1884, Nov 4 Owned Samuel E. Burnham, Bay City.
- 1886, May 22 Owned G. T. Provine Jr., Bayou Lura, LA; abandoned.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID