- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 135 05/95
History and Notes
- 1845 Enrolled French Creek.
- 1845, Nov Holed amidships in collision with MILAN In Buffalo Harbor.
- 1851 181 gross tons; enrolled Oswego, NY.
- 1853, Oct 4 Dismantled Lake Ontario; repaired Oswego, NY.
- 1854, Apr Ashore Long Point, Lake Erie.
- 1855, Apr Ashore Oswego in ballast, bound Oswego for Port Credit, ONT; owned H. Clark, Fulton, NY.
- 1857 146 tons; repaired.
- 1858, Apr Collision with schooner GREY EAGLE off Erie, PA.
- 1860 Owned Isaac green, Oswego.
- 1860, Aug 16 Bound Oswego to Detroit with 500 barrels water lime; went ashore Point au Pelee; released by OSWEGO; repaired Campbells & Owen.
- 1861 Repaired.
- 1863 Repaired; owned James Jenkins, Oswego.
- 1865 Owned M. Cheskey & Co.; 90 tons, 114 gross tons.
- 1866 Owned Levor, Pollister & Co., Pultneyville.
- 1868 113.73 gross tons.
- 1871 Owned Sodus, NY; rebuilt as WANETEE.
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID