- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1869, Aug 2 Enrolled St. Catharines.
- 1871 Owned A. R. Christie, St. Catharines.
- 1875 Ashore Racine Point with 21,000 bushels barley for Chicago, IL; repaired.
- 1876, May Capsized near Long Point; repaired Saginaw; then bound for Europe; owned Phipps.
- 1878 Owned J. H. G. Hagarty, Toronto, ONT.
- 1880 Remeasured 360.23 gross/337.3 net tons.
- 1880, Nov 7 Wrecked above Wellington, Prince Edward Co., ONT, with 21,000 bushels wheat bound Toronto-Kingston.
- 1881, Apr Sold as is, Wellington.
- 1902, Dec 2 Wrecked Lake Ontario.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian Registers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID