- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 2,000 tons
History and Notes
- 1900 Sister ship WINONA; carried grain, rails and ore Fort William to lower lake ports.
- 1911 Rebuilt as package freighter Collingwood Ship building Co., Ltd., Collingwood, ONT.
- 1915 Caught in gale off Azores bound England for Canada; crew rescued by steamer ARIEL; vessel scuttled.
- 1916 Recovered
- 1916, Jul Collision with steamer GLENCOE British waters.
- 1917 Sunk WWI
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID