- Sail Number Masts
- 98' 10"
- 23' 8"
- 7' 4"
- Tonnage Old Style
history and notes
- 1858, October Disabled off Point Pelee, Ontario, Lake Erie; towed to
- Cleveland, Ohio
- 1860, June Owned William Wilson, Detroit
- 1865 Same owner, readmeasured 125 gross tons
- 1865, November Driven ashore near Morpeth, Ontario, Lake Erie
- 1866 Not listed
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID