- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- The hull of this vessel was commissioned some years previously by a Detroit man for his son. When the son died he abandoned the project and the hull was idle for several years until purchased by this owner who had the vessel completed, Cleveland Ship Building Co.
- 1892 Owned Bearinger and Sibley; renamed WAPITI.
- 1895 Rebuilt F. S. Wheeler and Co. West Bay City, MI; 100 x 13.6 x 5.66', 83 gross/57 net tons, US81507.
- 1899, Oct 14 Purchased, Port Huron; renamed BRATTON, stationed Florida Coast.
- 1916 Owned U. S. Coast Guard; renamed MAGOTHY.
- 1917 Owned U. S. Navy.
- 1919 Owned U. S. Coast Guard.
- 1920, Jun 22 Owned Charles Fording, Baltimore, MD.
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID