- Sail Number Masts
- 78' 6"
- 4' 1"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 54 75/95
History and Notes
- 1854, Jun 6 Enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1854, Oct Sank near Kelley's dock with lumber cargo, Buffalo; raised, repaired.
- 1855, Aug 22 Owned R. H. Fountaine, W. E. Wasson and B. O. Wilcox, Fairport.
- 1857, Jun 15 Owned Frederick Clausen, Allegan Co., MI; enrolled Detroit.
- 1857, Aug 29 Owned Betsy Clausen, Allegan Co., MI.
- 1858, Jul 6 Owned Thomas W. and Noah H. Ferry, Grand Haven, MI.
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID