- Original Owner
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 16,000 bushels
- Final Location
- Zealand's dock, Dominion Wharf, Hamilton, ONT.
- Lake Ontario.
- Final Date Month
- Final Date Day
- Final Date Year
- Final How
- Final Notes
- Destroyed by fire at her dock.
- 1880 Hull rebuilt at Hamilton as ST. MAGNUS, C77693 by A.M. Robertson & rebuilt again 1898 as MAGNOLIA C103690.
History and Notes
- 1872, Oct Launched Chatham, ONT; ran in Dominion Line, Montreal, QUE to Chatham & Chicago, IL with EAST, BRISTOL, AMERICA & CITY OF MONTREAL; named after Goderich resident.
- 1873 Owned Wiley & Young, Hamilton.
- 1874 Ran on Western Express Line, Toledo, OH to Port Dalhousie, ONT.
- 1874, Nov 5 Ashore Gull Shoals near Cobourg; repaired Kingston.
- 1875, Jul Boiler & machinery repaired.
- 1875, Oct 8 Burned Hamilton, ONT; owned Wiley & Young, Hamilton; 273 tons.
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID