- Propulsion Type
- Engine Type
- For-and-Aft Compound
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1897 Overhauled; owned J.B. Dewey, Monroe, MI; excursion business.
- 1900, Mar 23 Owned S.A. Burnham, Port Huron, MI; renamed MARY; 174 gross/118 net tons.
- 1901, Feb Daily deliveries of salt from St. Clair to Port Huron, MI.
- 1901, Apr Owned J.W. Hatch, Wadington, NY; passenger grade on St. Lawrence River below Ogdensburg, NY.
- 1906, Jun 3 Burned near Ogdensburg.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Unique ID