- Tonnage Gross
- 30,000 lumber ft
History and Notes
- 1867, May 31 Maiden voyage from Detroit, MI.
- 1867, Jun 1 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1869 Regular service Chatham, ONT to Toledo, OH.
- 1873, Jul 19 Enrolled Detroit, MI; owned T. W.
- Snook & William Dulac, Clemens, MI; made barge, 1 mast, 147.18 tons; machinery transferred to T. W. Snook.
- 1873 Saginaw & AuSable to Cleveland; lumber trade.
- 1880, Jul 10 Owned Charles R. Poole & Thomas F. McGann, Detroit & H. C. Harrow, Algonac, MI; schooner barge 2 masts; 147.18 gross tons/ 139.82 net tons.
- 1886, Nov 30 Vessel abandoned.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- G.P. Bugbee
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Unique ID