- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1841, Nov 20 Reported lost, Lake Ontario.
- 1847, Feb 4 Owned James Nimmo, Paris, ONT.
- 1848, Nov 16 Owned H. Hooker, Prescott, ONT & R. Henderson, Kingston, ONT.
- 1852, Nov Reportedly totally wrecked, loaded with posts at either Canadian side of Lake Huron or mouth of Welland Canal, Lake Erie.
- 1853, Sep Owned Messrs. Land & Routh; lost with all hands, Lake Ontario.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Registers
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID