- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- Final Notes
- No recore if ever salvaged at Tawas Bay
History and Notes
- 1854 Enrolled Milwaukee.
- 1858, Apr 8 Arrived Milwaukee from Soth Haven, spent winter on beach.
- 1860 Owned Henry Meyer, Milwaukee.
- 1862, Jun Capsized off Port Washington, WI, Lake Michigan; captain only survivor.
- 1864 Owned James Rusick, Milwaukee.
- 1866 Owned C. Lambert, Milwaukee.
- 1868 Enrolled Grand Haven.
- 1872, Dec 3 Went on beach between Pentwater and Ludington, MI, Lake Michigan; broke up; reportedly mate only survivor; cargo shingles.
- 1873 Owned Sands & M., Milwaukee; rebuilt, 89.1' x 21.2' x 6', 87 gross tons.
- 1879 Owned Thomas Johnson, Racine, WI.
- 1888 Port of hail Kenosha, WI.
- 1889, May 6 Enrolled Port Huron; owned E. J. Merchant.
- 1889, Aug Purchased, Cleary & Ringby, Sand Beach.
- 1890, Apr 10 Enrolled Port Huron, Owned Wm. Cleary.
- 1890, Nov Went ashore Tawas Bay.
- 1894, Aug 28 Documents surrendered Port Huron "wrecked".
- Newspaper Clippings
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID