- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
history and notes
- 1867 Built for lumber trade.
- 1869 Ashore near Evanston, IL, Lake Michigan; released by deck load lost.
- 1878 Listed rebuilt.
- 1879 Listed not insurable.
- 1882 Noted completely rebuilt; official number noted changed US115334.
- 1882 Owned Platner et al, Milwaukee.
- 1891 Owened A. Jongebloth, Milwaukee.
- 1892-94 Owned P. Knudson, Ephriam, WI.
- 1892, Apr Sails blown out off Two Rivers Point, Lake Michigan, towed into Sturgeon Bay.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Unique ID