- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1856 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1860 Owned Taylor & Jewett, Buffalo.
- 1860, Jun 7 Left Toledo, OH for Boston; cargo of black walnut & ship planks; sailed via Welland Canal & St. Lawrence River.
- 1860, Aug Returned to lakes.
- 1864 Enrolled Milwaukee, WI.
- 1865 Same owners; readmeasured; 269.61 gross tons.
- 1866 Owned Loveridge, Buffalo.
- 1867 Driven ashore on E. Sister Island, Lake Erie; released.
- 1867 Sprang leak, went aground near upper dock Grosse Ilse, Detroit River; released & repaired.
- 1868 Owned Schweitzer & Ibbotson, Detroit.
- 1874 Towed by steambarge DUNKIRK.
- 1875, Apr Ashore below Amherstburg, ONT; released by tug MINNIE MORTON; towed to Malden ONT for repair.
- 1875, Sep 9 Broke up in storm.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID