- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1866 Enrolled Chicago, IL.
- 1869 Ashore South Haven, MI, Lake Michigan; got off.
- 1873 Owned George Hannan, South Haven, MI.
- 1874 Repaired.
- 1882 Owned Menge Bros., Chicago.
- 1883 Owned F. A. Menge, Chicago, lumber scow.
- 1883, Nov 18 Driven ashore 3 miles south of Port Sheldon, near Muskegon, MI, Lake Michigan; tied to tree eventually became total loss.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID