- Original Owner
- Lockwood & Smith
- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Old Style
- 165 70/95
history and notes
- 1854 Enrolled Sandusky, OH; Maumee Bay Trade.
- 1855-1858 Enrolled Detroit.
- 1857-1860 Ran Detroit, MI to New Baltimore through 1860 season. Replaced by B. F. BRUCE, Mar 1861.
- 1860 Enrolled Detroit, MI; Haskins & Atwood, New Baltimore. Readmeasured 114 gross tons. "Riverboat".
- 1860, Nov C. Jerome, Saginaw, MI, used Saginaw River.
- 1861 166 tons.
- 1863 Jerome & Ogden, Saginaw.
- 1866, Jun 22 Owned Abram Smith & Henry Poole, Algonac, MI, tug, Flats.
- 1867, Jul 11 Abram Smith, Algonac.
- 1868, Jul 20 Burned on Detroit River opposite Belle Isle "lying at a dock on the Canadian side, had been out of commission some time".
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Unique ID