- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 116 65/95
History and Notes
- 1847-58 Eight enrollments Oswego, NY.
- 1852, Jul Ashore near a harbor.
- 1852, Nov Beached near Cattaraugus Creek with railroad iron.
- 1852, Dec 7 Ashore Long Point enroute to St. Catharines, ONT for repairs.
- 1853, Dec 6 Ashore below Erie light with coal & limestone.
- 1859-66 Six enrollments Detroit, MI.
- 1860 Owned G.F. Rogers, Oswego.
- 1863 Owned W.P. Eddison, Port Huron, MI.
- 1865 95 gross tons.
- 1866, Apr 20 Owned James Gain, Port Huron.
- 1866 Owned J. Johnson, Port Huron.
- 1866, Oct 31 Owned James Gain, Port Huron; 88 x 18.2 x 8.4', 95 gross tons; US57384.
- 1867 Rig changed to barge; owned Fred H. Blood & John W. Soucks (Loucks), St. Clair, MI.
- 1869, Sep 25 Owned F.D. Wheeler, Bay City.
- 1871 Converted to barge.
- 1872, May Wrecked Lake Erie; owned White & Corvett, Bay City.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID