- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1869 Owned Detroit, MI.
- 1870-75 Home port New Baltimore, MI.
- 1871 Owned Capt. Isaac Warwick, New Baltimore.
- 1871, Jul 22 Ashore with coal, Point auPelee, Lake Erie.
- 1871, Aug 29 Grounded & sank, Port Stanley, Ont, Lake Erie; 2 lost.
- 1872, Apr Raised; small hole, but good condition.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Mills List
- Maritime History of The Great lakes-internet
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian Registers
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID