- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1838 Sprung leak in gale on Lake Michigan; jettisoned cargo; in to Port of Chicago.
- 1843 Enrolled Detroit; rebuilt.
- 1844, Jun Seized by Custom's house officer at Chicago; taken to Detroit for court proceedings.
- 1845, Dec Ashore north of Kalamazoo; released.
- 1848, Nov Dismasted off Racine, WI; drifted ashore; crew rescued by schooner TELEGRAPH; 1 person died of exposure; wrecked & total loss.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID