- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1862, Apr 3 First enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1865 377.22 gross tons.
- 1866, Apr 11 Owned R. Montgomery et al, Buffalo.
- 1866, Jun 25 Ashore Bois Blanc Island, Lake Erie; released.
- 1866, Oct Ashore in Straits of Mackinac, MI; released.
- 1868 406.43 gross tons.
- 1870, Aug 3 Collided with barque NORTHWEST on Lake Erie; minor injuries.
- 1871 New decks; listed as schooner.
- 1871, Nov 4 Wrecked, Long Point, ONT, Lake Erie; 1 lost.
- 1872, Fall Wreck recovered.
- 1887, Mar 14 Foundered in storm off Long Point, ONT, Lake Erie.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Gerry Metzler
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Beers, History of the Great Lakes, J.B. Mansfield
- Unique ID