- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1864 Enrolled Detroit.
- 1867, May 2 Enrolled Port Huron, MI; to run 3 trips weekly, Detroit & Toledo, OH.
- 1871 Owned J.P. Clark, Detroit; repaired; will run Detroit to Sandwich, ONT, Sulphur Springs.
- 1873 Engine removed at Clark's Shipyard, Detroit; disposition of hull unknown.
- 1881 Abandoned.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID