- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1845-51 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1845, Nov 21 Lost anchors, boat & some rigging, Lake Erie storm.
- 1846, Jun 27 Capsized below Southport, Lake Michigan; 7 lost.
- 1846, Nov 19 Wrecked Erie, PA, Lake Erie.
- 1848, May 4 Collided with OLIVE RICHMOND, Lake Erie.
- 1851-56 Enrolled Oswego, NY.
- 1851, Dec 16 Sank with railroad iron; Dunkirk, NY, Lake Erie.
- 1853, Apr 8 Ashore above Toronto, ONT, Lake Ontario.
- 1855, Apr 30 Launched as brigantine OCEAN EAGLE; rebuilt by T. R. Rogers, Oswego, NY; lengthened 10'; 122 x 24'6" x 10; 281 tons; owned Mr. Colborn.
- 1855, Nov Dismasted, Straits of Mackinac.
- 1857, Oct 17 Grounded with wheat, Horseshoe Reef, Lake Erie.
- 1858, Oct Repaired.
- 1860 Owned Clark, Oswego, NY.
- 1860, Jul 29 Grounded, St. Clair River.
- 1862, Oct 23 Wrecked; owned Michael Gallighan, Buffalo, NY.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Maritime History of the Great Lakes-internet
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID