- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 12,000 bushels
History and Notes
- 1853, Spring Launched.
- 1853, Oct 20 Sank with railroad iron, Cuyahoga River; owned H. M. Ames, Oswego, NY.
- 1854-60 Enrolled Oswego.
- 1859, Sep 19 Ashore with wheat, Racine, WI, Lake Michgian; one lost.
- 1860 Owned T. Y. Avery, Oswego.
- 1862, Aug Owned Duncan & Clark, Toronto; overhauled for ocean voyage; chartered to take crude oil, Port Sarnia, ONT to Liverpool, England.
- 1862, Oct 20 Wrecked.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID