- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1867, Jul 17 Enrolled Port Huron, MI.
- 1876 Owned Hiffridge, Detroit.
- 1876 Owned James S. Hathaway, Detroit.
- 1879 Raised, repaired & overhauled after laying on bottom at New Baltimore, MI.
- 1882 Same owner, New Baltimore; rebuilt by Dunford & Alverson; renamed Sippican.
- 1889, Nov Sprang leak, sunk at dock Alpena, MI.
- 1895 Passed out.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID