- Original Owner
- Thomas Martin, et.al.
- Sail Number Masts
- 26' 2"
- 11' 2"
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1876 Owned Hathaway & Company, Oswego, New York
- 1876, September 27 Struck a stone in Welland Canal wall between Stone
- Bridge & Port Colborne & sank; repaired, sprung
- leak on Lake Erie & put into Erie, Pennsylvania;
- again sank
- 1881, October 22 Lost jibboom & bob stays in collision with unknown
- vessel off Racine, Wisconsin, Lake Michigan
- 1885, October 29 Sank, Oswego, New York, Lake Ontario
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID