- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 263 49/95
History and Notes
- 1847 Enrolled Sackett's Harbor, NY.
- 1849, Oct 25 Ashore North Bass Island, Lake Erie; threw overboard 3,000 bushels wheat.
- 1853, Aug 1 Sprung leak, requiring repairs.
- 1854 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1854 Enrolled Chicago, IL.
- 1854, Dec 4 Aground in ice; lost both anchors & chains.
- 1856-59 Enrolled Milwaukee, IL.
- 1856, Apr 12 High & dry near Milwaukee.
- 1860 Owned Van Shaick et.al; Milwaukee, WI.
- 1863 Owned A. Whitman, Chicago; 271 tons.
- 1865 Same owners; 203 gross tons.
- 1866 Enrolled Chicago, IL; owned Taylor & Bros.
- 1878 Stripped by owner; allowed to decay Chicago.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID