- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 509 85/95
History and Notes
- 1854 First enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1858, Apr Lost bowsprit & head gear in Lake Michigan gale.
- 1861, Aug Overhauled & repaired by Peck & Masters.
- 1863 Owned William Egan, Chicago.
- 1863, Oct 20 Ashore & broke up Lake Erie; last owned F.L. Sheldon, Buffalo, NY.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- "Maritime History of the Great Lakes"
- Unique ID