- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1858, May 18 Launched; upper lakes trade.
- 1859, Aug Arrived Dublin, Ireland.
- 1860, May 5 Holed by anchor & sank while on Split Rock, Cork West Passage to clean bottom; to Royal Albert Dry Dock for repairs.
- 1861, Jan 10 Sold for $2,275; buyer unknown.
- 1861 Abandoned
- Maritime History of the Great Lakes-internet
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID