- Propulsion Type
- 5' 7"
- Tonnage Gross
history and notes
- 1870, Apr Launched.
- 1880, Fall Owned George Stomler.
- 1881, Jun Rebuilt; new engine & boiler; engaged in towing, Algonac, MI.
- 1881, Jul 5 Owned E. Sicken, China, MI.
- 1884 Owned S. E. Mills, Detroit, MI.
- 1888, Jul 4 Owned Stephen T. Reeves, Windsor, ONT; C90777; 44.1 x 12.1 x 5.7; 25.17 gross/17.12 net tons; 12 x 16" hpnc engine, David Bell.
- 1921 Registry closed; sunk.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Maritime History of the Great Lakes (internet)
- Donald V. Baut
- Canadian Registers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID