- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
history and notes
- 1858 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1858, Jul Collision with steam tug JOHN OWEN near Malden, Detroit River.
- 1858, Nov Aground Mohawk Island Reef with cargo of gypsum; jettisoned part of her cargo to get off & into Port Maitland.
- 1860 Scow bottom.
- 1866 Owned Ryerson, Chicago, IL.
- 1868 132.73 gross tons; owned Kenosha, WI; US22580.
- 1868, Oct 16 Driven on beach at Saugatuck; released.
- 1871 Owned John Tetard, Kenosha, WI.
- 1871, Oct 8 Burned Lake Michigan.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID