- 92' 2"
- 13' 9"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 72 83/95
History and Notes
- Used as ferry Detroit, MI to Belle Isle, Detroit River.
- 1847, Jul 21 Owned John B. Johnson, Geneva, NY; rebuilt as sidewheel steamer.
- 1848, Jan 22 For sale at Buffalo, NY; later in ferry service Waterloo to Grand Island.
- 1849, Sep 20 Owned Gauthier, Chicago.
- 1849, Nov Towing at Chicago; smallest steamer to run Buffalo to Chicago.
- 1851, Nov Burned, Chicago.
- 1853, Jun Sprang leak, ran ashore & sank, Chicago.
- 1853, Oct 5 Collision with tug KOSSUTH near Madison St. Bridge.
- 1854 Owned A. Guthrie, Chicago District.
- 1855, Oct 15 Explosion Lake Michigan; Owned Wardell Guthrie, Chicago.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Gerry Metzler
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID