- Sail Number Masts
- 100' 6"
- 23' 6"
- 7' 3"
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1855, October Ashore Muskegon, Michigan, Lake Michigan
- 1857, November Ashore near Manistee, Michigan, Lake Michigan
- 1859 Tonnage change 148.89 tons
- 1860 Owned Hale & Scott, Kenosha, Wisconsin
- 1860, April Collided in fog with schooner JUANIATA PATTEN, North
- Point, Lake Michigan
- 1860, September 1 Owned John Smith, et.al., Grand Haven, Michigan
- 1865 Readmeasured 109.92 tons
- 1865, November Wrecked
- Maritime History of the Great Lakes - internet
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID