- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1863 Enrolled Oswego.
- 1864 Owned Smyth & Johnson, Oswego.
- 1865 332 gross tons.
- 1866 Owned Smyth & Earl, Oswego.
- 1868 332.38 gross tons; US22917.
- 1871 Owned McEvoy & Brothers, Oswego.
- 1874 Repaired; 322 gross tons.
- 1876 Owned McMahon, Cleveland, OH.
- 1879 Wreck.
- 1880 Barge towed by CORMORANT with CHARLES WALL in Lake Superior iron ore trade.
- 1881 Towed by CHAUNCY HURLBUT & ANNIE WRIGHT.
- 1887, Jun In dry dock at Detroit for repairs along with WATSON; both wrecked by collision with propeller VERNON, their tow.
- 1899 Towed by M.M. DRAKE & SAMUEL MATHER.
- 1890 Towed by MINERAL ROCK with S. BOLTON & SWEEPSTAKES.
- 1915 Abandoned; owned Leatham & Smith.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John O. Greenwood
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID