- Sail Number Masts
history and notes
- 1832, Oct Owned Duncan McGregor, Chatham, ONT; wrecked, Goderich.
- 1833, May Rebuilt, Chatham; renamed CYNTHIA, sidewheel steamer, 60-100 tons; 60hp engine from steamer THAMES; owned D. McGregor, Thames Steam Navigation Co., ran Chatham-Sandwich, Marden & Goderich.
- 1838, Jan 8 Carried 200 troops, Chatham-Sandwich to repel invaders during McKenzie Rebellion.
- 1838, Oct 6 Damaged by fire near Amherstburg, passengers rescued by steamer SANDUSKY; rebuilt, larger cabins.
- 1839, May 6 Renamed WESTERN; ran Chatham-Detroit, Windsor and Amherstburg 3 times weekly.
- 1842, Apr 27 Burned, Detroit.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Mills List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID