- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- Final Location
- Fisherman's Island (Charlevoix, MI) or Seul Choix Point near Gulliver, MI.
- Lake Michigan.
- Final Date Month
- Final Date Year
- Final How
- Driven ashore, broken up in storm.
- Final Notes
- Cut adrift from steamer B.W. ARNOLD in storm near "the Beavers".
History and Notes
- 1875 New outfit & repaired.
- 1876 Owned G. Green, Buffalo, NY.
- 1879 New deck.
- 1883 Owned S.L. Watson, Buffalo.
- 1886 Bound Chicago to Buffalo with wheat, lost bearings in dense smoke from forest fires; went aground in Straits of Mackinac; crew lost in yawl 20 hours before finding port.
- 1888 Owned S.L. Watson Estate; large repairs.
- 1891, Oct 28 Aground Avon Point, Lake Erie; owned T.F. Murphy et al; 605 tons.
- 1893, Oct 14-16 Ashore Lake Michigan; owned Alvin Neal, Port Huron.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Unique ID