- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1863 Enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1863 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1864 Readmeasured 324 gross tons.
- 1872 Sunk with a load of coal on Rose's Reef, Lake Erie; raised, repaired.
- 1875, Dec Broke loose from moorings Meaford, ONT; damage to her and dock; repaired.
- 1879, Feb 17 Owned Simon S. Cook, Morrisburg, ONT.
- 1879, Mar 17 Renamed MIDLAND ROVER.
- 1880 Large repairs.
- 1882 Wrecked, Toronto; loss of two lives.
- 1885 Towed by propeller CITY OF MONTREAL, Lake Superior-Montreal grain trade.
- 1887, Aug 16 Collided with schooner MONTEREY, Lake Huron, both damaged and repaired, Port Huron, MI.
- 1887, Sep 10 Owned Kate S. Barnes, Port Huron, reenrolled U. S., Port Huron; renamed PHILO SCOVILLE, same official number US19620.
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Registers
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID