- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1883 Owned Captain Albert Carrier Mayo & C.W. Brown; ran excursions out of Muskegon, MI.
- 1884 Owned J.E. Smallman; home port Grand Haven, MI.
- 1890, Aug 6 Owned Captain Mayo for Duluth, MN ferry service; Run into by tug RYDER; some damage; back in service Aug 18.
- 1891 Traded for Minnesota real estate.
- 1893, Apr 26 Owned Mitchell & Mclure; covering on 1" auger hole not replaced after extensive rebuiilt & refitting; sank at dock; raised & repaired.
- 1893, Jun 1 Towing raft of logs to mill, stranded on bar overnight; fire broke out & she burned to waterline.
- 1894, Feb Keel & machinery shipped to Tower, MN; rebuilt for Rainy Lake service.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Unique ID