- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1845 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1847 Owned Chicago, IL.
- 1848, Apr 17 Ashore near Chicago; 2 lives lost, abandoned to underwriters.
- 1848, Jun 29 Owned Charles Walker.
- 1848, Aug 19 Hauled off, taken to Chicago.
- 1848, Oct 28 26 feet & centerboard added; enrolled as a brig, launched.
- 1849, Sep 17 Collision with schooner JENNY LIND off Grand River, OH; lost both masts, completely stripped.
- 1854, Jun Ashore, Lake Michigan; owned Hannah & Co., et al, Chicago.
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID