- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1860, Jun Collided with bark R.G. WINSLOW off Point Aux Barques, MI, Lake Huron; rail, bulwarks, stancheon & rigging on one side carried away along with foresail; some hull damage; repairs in Detroit, MI.
- 1863 Enrolled Chicago; owned Andrus & Otis, Milan.
- 1864 Enrolled Buffalo, NY; same owners.
- 1865 Enrolled Chicago, IL; 281.93 gross tons.
- 1866 Owned Hutchinson, Chicago.
- 1871 Same owner; repairs.
- 1872, Sep Hauling grain from Chicago, lost bowsprit in Saginaw Bay squall, Lake Huron; towed by tug J.S. CLARK to Detroit for repairs.
- 1873 Owned S.L. Watson; home port Buffalo, NY.
- 1874 Owned H.H. Smith, Buffalo; repaired.
- 1879 Owned Evelina Gilbert or C. Gilchrist, Buffalo.
- 1879, Nov 17 Driven broadside into surf in Lake Erie storm near Fairport, OH; wrecked; crew rescued.
- 1880, Dec 27 Documents surrendered Port Huron "Lost in 1879".
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID