- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Net
history and notes
- 1879, Apr 10 Owned Angus Macauby et al, Southampton, ONT.
- 1882, Sep 9 Owned William Agur, Percham Township, ONT.
- 1882, Sep 27 Seized at Chatham, Canadian Revenue Law infraction.
- 1884 Owned R.A. Agur, Picton.
- 1894, Sep 28 Allowed to sink in Sarnia Bay for lack of work.
- 1901 Owned J. Cooper, Wallaceburg, ONT.
- 1903 Owned Peter Hassbloom, Port Burwell, ONT.
- 1935 Same owner.
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Canadian List of Shipping
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Beesons Marine Directory
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID