- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1864 Dismantled, Detroit, MI.
- 1864, Sep 23 Owned Grand Trunk Railway Co., Sarnia, ONT; engine went into W.J. SPICER at Sarnia.
- 1866, Jul 26 Owned Captain John Strachen et al; rebuilt as lumber barge.
- 1869 Owned North Western Transportation Co., St. Clair, MI.
- 1870 Large repairs.
- 1871 Owned L.F. Hunt, East Saginaw, MI.
- 1873 Repaired at Clark's dock, Detroit.
- 1874 Rebuilt; 156.4 x 26.4 x 4.6'; 296 gross tons.
- 1875 Owned Lane et al, Saginaw, MI.
- 1878 Recaulked at Demsford & Alversons drydock, Detroit.
- 1879 Owned Green & Oths, Bay City, MI.
- 1883 Owned Charley Wescott et al, Marine City, MI; lying in Pine River, St. Clair; to be repaired & recieve new upper works at Marine City.
- 1888, Oct 1 Foundered off Sand Beach (Harbor Beach), Lake Huron.
- 1889, Apr 4 Enrollment surrendered "total loss in October 1888.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID