- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 27 61/95
History and Notes
- First schooner built in St. Clair County.
- 1826, Jun 22 First vessel to pass from the Lakes to the Ocean by the Erie Canal.
- 1826, Aug 28 Arrived Detroit, MI from New York City, NY.
- 1831, Sep 20 Owned Charles Chartier, Clay, MI.
- 1832, Sep 28 Owned Dominique, Muir.
- 1837, May 23 Owned Charles Paquette.
- 1845 Rebuilt at Swan Creek (or Fair Haven or East China) by Charles Paquette; 58 x 14.6 x 4.6'; 35 14/95 tons.
- 1851, May 1 Disabled, lost boat & stove bulwarks, Lake Michigan.
- 1853, Nov Ashore at Manistee, MI, Lake Michigan.
- 1854, May Purchased on beach by Captain E. Kelly; released.
- 1854 Oct 14 Ashore between Point Bestie & Grand Haven, Lake Michigan.
- 1855, Oct Foundered, Lake Huron.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- "Lake Huron"
- "Lake Erie"
- Unique ID