- Original Owner
- Clemow & Bloore
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1857, Nov 28 Ashore 15 miles from Buffalo.
- 1857, Nov 29 Released by tug.
- 1860, Jun 9 Lost rudder near Port Huron, MI.
- 1863 Owned Clark & Company, Oswego, NY.
- 1865 Rebuilt 307 tons.
- 1866 Owned Page & Dobbie, Oswego, NY.
- 1868 Rebuilt.
- 1871 Reported sunk, Lake Erie.
- 1872, Nov 29 Heavily damaged in storm, Lake Erie.
- 1873 Rebuilt.
- 1874, Aug Ashore, heavily damaged near White Rock, MI.
- 1874, Oct Captain knocked overboard by boom, drowned.
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID