- Sail Number Masts
- 97' 6"
- 23' 11"
- 8' 10.5"
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1843, November 2 Ashore Sleeping Bear, Lake Michigan bound Detroit for
- Wisconsin ports with salt
- 1843, November 25 Released without much injury
- 1844, April Ashore North Manitou, Lake Michigan with pork & flour,
- enroute to Buffalo; released
- 1846, April 10 Enrolled Buffalo, New York
- 1848 Ran Buffalo to Chicago with grain
- 1849, March 12 Damaged by freshet at Chicago
- 1851, May 1 Ashore at Long Point Cut; released with schooners PATRICK
- HENRY, SARAH CORNELIA, RIALTO, ELLEN STEWART & WILLIAM
- Newspaper Clippings
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID