- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- This vessel sold USA & rebought Canadian 1874.
- 1871-73 Owned Caruthers & Co., Kingston, ONT.
- 1871, Feb 2 Owned Peter Mowat et al; Ernestown, ONT.
- 1878 Owned P. Mowat; Ernestown; registered Kingston; 110 x 24 x 9.1; 181 net tons.
- 1879 Same owners; rebuilt.
- 1889, Nov 27 Ashore & wrecked in storm at Port Credit.
- 1889 Rebuilt.
- 1905, Oct 3 Stranded & wrecked.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian Registers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID