- Sail Number Masts
- 163' 4"
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- Built for ore trade, rebuilt previous to 1890, single decked barge; 411.76 gross/391.18 net tons.
- 1878 Repaired.
- 1880 Towed by OHIO, Lake Superior ore trade.
- 1881 Repaired, new spars.
- 1886 Towed by YOSEMITE.
- 1895, May 11 Sold, Clark Ring, Merrill & Ring Lumber Co., Saginaw to B. B. Inman, Duluth; lumber trade to Toledo.
- 1896 Owned Samuel Neff and Sons, Milwaukee.
- 1897, Apr 18 Wrecked, Lake Michigan
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID