- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- Tonnage Net
- 17,000 bushels
History and Notes
- 1862 Enrolled Oswego.
- 1862, May 6 Launched
- 1876 Owned A. F. Smith, Oswego.
- 1879 Owned Tisehurse, Cleveland, OH.
- 1880, Mar 7 Owned F. W. Gilchrist, Alpena, MI; barge; ran Alpena-Cleveland, lumber trade; towed by GARDEN CITY.
- 1882 Rebuilt 305.7 gross/290.42 net tons.
- 1887, Apr 9 Rig changed, two mast schooner; 137 x 26.2 x 10.8'.
- 1904 Owned L. P. and J. A. Smith, Cleveland, OH.
- 1907 Owned Great Lakes Dredge and Dock Co., Duluth Co.
- 1909 Same owner, Chicago, IL.
- 1910 Out of registry.
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID