- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1874 Owned A. C. Thomas, Barrie, ONT.
- 1876 Owned Thompson et al, QUE; repaired.
- 1886 Owned James L. Burton, Barrie.
- 1893, Mar 30 Owned James L. and Martin Burton Barrie with tug METAMORA; 297.9 gross/283 net tons.
- 1893, May 4 Owned Georgian Bay Wood Supply Co.
- 1895, Feb 4 Owned James Playfair and W. A. Clarke, Midland, ONT.
- 1907, Jan 10 Transferred to Midland.
- 1910 Owned Playfair and Clark, Collingwood.
- International Ship Masters Association
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- Canadian Registers
- Canadian List of Shipping
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Blue Book
- Beesons Marine Directory
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID