- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 135 87/95
History and Notes
- 1842-46 Three enrollments Oswego, NY.
- 1846, Sep Owned Fitzhugh & Co., Oswego; ashore west of Cleveland, OH pier, salt laden; released.
- 1847-52 Two enrollments Cleveland.
- 1848 Ran Cleveland to Buffalo, NY with grain.
- 1850, Oct 2 Beached in gale near Fairport with 125 tons railroad iron.
- 1853-57 Four enrollments Buffalo.
- 1854, Oct Driven ashore between Buffalo & Black Rock.
- 1858, Oct Damaged in collision with propeller ILLINOIS off Port Colbourne, ONT.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID